- that my daughter would spend this New Year's Eve in the bush of Africa - Turkana - watching God's starry light show in the skies instead of bought fireworks
- that I would actually be a published writer, having published stories or articles in "Chicken Soup for the Soul: Devotions for Mothers," "In Touch Ministries," Focus on the Families "Thriving Family" Magazine, and have devotions published online at christiandevotion.us
- that I would have attended my first Writers Conference and receive 2 awards
- that I would have survived a very difficult year financially and by the end of the year my husband would have a new job he LOVES and is already excelling
- that I would be getting up before the sun to row on a rowing machine 5 days out of the week and loving it
May the Lord bless you and your family.
Happy New Year!